Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Delighted

A great day today.It's habbo hotel sg's 1st birthday!Happy birthday and congrats.I've been playing habbo for about a year now.not a year also got 11 months la *giggles*Ytd night was alittle pek chek for me.Cos my msn is down.And i had to msg mei and fai via console.I really hate msg-ing via console!But phew~~At last my msn is back to normal today.Yipee yay!

So many new stuffs in habbo today.Two new rares!Tian ar!No $ buy le.So will just skip them as i din really collect rares.but i like the two new rares lo, help la! anyone buying them for me? :P Now i'm actually waiting for 2pm when AppleDoe will be dj-ing in litez.Sure to reach the peak!Just hope habbos dun hog de radio.

Da ge and da jie duo dj last night.And break my peak.Hee~~I really enjoyed when they duo dj.It's so funny lo!Help lo!Ehh?Why am i speaking more and more like litez gang?Alittle ki siao de.Tee hee~~Will stay tune in radio:litez till 5pm.I can't wait to hear how Saffron sounds like.A lady or guy?Gender confusion.Lol..

I really do wonder if i'm really so fierce and scary when i'm angry? *ponders* Mei was scared stiff ytd night.Keep saying jie wo pa pa.Hee~~Sorry la mei.Just super vexed that my msn is down.And Fai's also scared.U guy lo.Mister!Lol..Who ask u keep shifting my furnis?Later i take the candle burn u la! >:) Ur 'renovate' sounds like a nice term.Bad phrase to u is.Ur hands are itchy la!Lol..Luckily u dunno my blog add.If not i mati sia.My turn to =~(

And help la!Those staffs of his.And my side de also. *fainted* Dun care le.Talk all u guys wanted. I bo chop bo hui. :P Woot!AppleDoe is on air now.We have break the peak!Cheers to us!Cheers to habbo hotel sg!Pardon me for being alittle crazy.I'm in hyper mood!Happy yippe yay!So long guys!