Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fed Up

I admit i'm fierce ok?Just totally fed up.Cos of that stupid hello kitty lamp of mine.It's my favourite hello kitty stuff.And got blown up.Oh well..Blow up nvm la.But why should the whole bulb just blow and hurt me?Cannot stand it.I'm lucky that the broken pieces of bulb din scatter into my eyes.

Now what to do?No lamp tonight.I got to buy a new lamp tml.Hate it man.Just when i had alittle money to save.I need to spend it again!ARGH!!!Wad the hell i go bang into the lamp la.My birthday present from cousins afew years ago.Just like that.Got dump into the rubbish chute.Upset.Haiz..

Was really not in good mood recently.Was trying to make myself happy.Trying not to let others affected by my mood.But feeling way too terrible hiding all stuffs up and facing them alone.Feel kind of out of litez.Cos of Fai maybe?Seems da ge understands me only.Jas jie and i seems to drift regarding rage's matter.And Bas well..dunno what's wrong also.What if one day da ge also dun understand me le?I guess that's the time when i had to leave then.Tense relationship now. Dun wan to let the younger one know too much of problems.Trying to protect them.

Been thinking of it and tears just flow down.I did so much for litez for the past few months.Feel that they are like my family.Disappointed bah.Why did i get treated this way?No one to share the problem make it more worse.Can't tell Fai so much.He's habz de.And mei really dun wish to know more about litez stuffs.She dunno all about us.

I guess the only stuff that is happy is about nieeniee!Saw her back in habbo.Seems she uses office pc to play.We missed u niee!Sure be able to see her often from now on.Just now heard Saffron dj.Found that Saffron's, Doelee's and Appledoe's voice are almost the same.Lol..Sisters?

Watching tv for the whole night.Suddenly remember that i learn dancing in my younger days. It's been so long since i last dance.Rusty le.Can't yi zi ma also.Stretch my arms and legs also hurts.Lol..

Tml really need to go and buy a new table lamp.Maybe the hello kitty one?Been eyeing it for quite long.But quite ex.About $60.Will see how.Maybe buying a cheaper one.Twins ask me to causeway pt just now.Reject cos i want to hear Saffron dj.They din go in the end.Maybe asking them go tml then.And watch king kong.Seems my neighbour downstairs is changing their rubbish chute tml.Better run out.I hate nosies.

Mum keep making her wad art work the dog recently.Sian 1/2.Well..Guess that this blog no one is coming too.Maybe i'll just close it someday.Only attract spiders making webs here.Lol..I'm really in bad mood recently.Need to go out for a breathe of air.I need someone to listen and share my problems.Hard bah.Weikai teasing me that i can't quit habbo de la.Ya..Tough.. Everything is tough.I'll just had to cope with it alone.Please give me the strength to carry on.

NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE AND CARE ABOUT ME
LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD ALONE