Friday, December 16, 2005

Busy

A busy day.That's why i blogging at such a late time.Infact it's the next day's morning. *yawn* Woke at 12 noon.Due to mei's and xiongmao's sms.And somemore so zhun.Each sms came just after 2 SECS.U both pair up to wake me up issit?Zzz..

So many people ask me out today.And i was like!?What day is it today?So choose twins and went out with them to JP.Been such a long time since we went out together.But sad to say.I can't find a suitable table lamp.The kitty one i was eyeing on cost a whopping $59.90!!Omg la.Courts's table lamp mostly range about $100++ !!! So suan le lor.On room's lamp then.

Ask TS di over to JP.Hope twins dun feel awakened.Tee hee~~But poor di, we dump him outside this fashion and shop for half an hour in there. :X Bought a jeans!Yay!And a top which i like alot.Total up to $28 after discount.Not a bad price la.Take it as my new year clothes.I prefer jeans to skirts.Wore demin skirt out today.I guess di must be screaming in slience.Jie siao liao?Lol..But i feel super weird.Not used to it ba.Die le!Must wear skirts oftenly.Dun wan be tomboy.

Kai ma came to join us at around 5pm.Walk, shop, eat, roam is what we do.So long never went out together.Feels great.Family! :D Went lai lai for dinner.Wantan mee!My fav.Theirs was great!A must introduce to all.Went back home after then some blar blar blar which i lazy to say.Lol..After all is done.Come rot online at around 12 plus.

Fai seems busy and tired.Guess he is.Din talk to him for a whole day.He's offline now.Sigh..Hope u are alrite buddy.U seems troubled.Anything u want to share just tell me k?Sometimes feels that this world is really small.YX ask me in habbo ytd if i know kok wei.And i just go huh?Woah!He's my pri sch friend leh.Small world indeed.Kok wei is YX's poly friend.Haha..

A great day ends fast.Came online to find ah mei's blog got some rubbish tags again.Really unbearable.I had to scold.No matter who u are.Do u think it's fun to scold using annoymous?What if u are the one being scolded?How will u feel?Not going to say more.U better had a brain kid!

A long day tml.Shall rest early soon.DJ contest starts tml.I mean later.Lol..Hope i can wake early to catch the first contestent dj-ing at 1pm.Awake at 12 noon again?Kill me ba!Lol..Help la!So early!Anyone morning call me?Haha..Busy this weekend.Sticking my ear to my speakers to listen to future stars DJ.Jia you guys!May lady luck and chance shines on u all. :D