Friday, December 16, 2005

Exciting

An exciting day today.Come to blog a short post.Whole day was busy stuffing my ears to the com and listening to our newly djs.Heard 4 of them today.And they are great.Except for one. :X And i was busy noting down their dj style etc.First time judging was like.Ermm..Anyhow give points.LOL!!No la.I'm gong si fen ming de.No flavourism at all.Kao guan xi dun work to me.

There's more contestents to come.Can't wait for weekends.Wonder how they will be.Hope they are great.And to those i introduce and recommend.I really hope they did me proud.Dun make me throw face sia.Haha..I admit i'm kind of strict.My yao qiu ji yan yi xia.Jia you la!

A day pass just like this.Going off at 7pm for the show.SHE de!Din watch ytd and was like aww.. No worries, going to catch it now.Dad bought me a table lamp which cost only $7.90.Thanks lao pa.Thanks for te di go and find the lamp.Although it's china goods.But it does great.Pity it's not orange bulb.Dun really like white light.Aiya!Mai hiam liao la.Lol..

7pm sharp now.Having a mild headache.Shooing off now le la.Back later.Tired and sleepy lor. Woke at 12 noon again.Keep yawning.cos DJ till 4am ytd night.Night owl DJ is my nick now.Lol.. Siam liao la.Find myself very cheerful recently.That's great!Dun take things so seriously ma. Learn to relax okies?That's it then!Dun lou soh liao!Shoos~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at 10pm after watching the show which is last episode tonight.Quite disappointed that yoyo and jian yi are not together.Shock that he choose xiao qian.Although din catch that show much but really quite surprised at the ending.

Maybe no fate, maybe it's just a dream.Ends fast.Perfect and wonderful when it just started. Sometimes strong girls are not as strong as u think they are.They just trying to act stronger.But deep down, they are the most fragile.Need friends to care, show concern and need protection.

Duo chou shan gan?Maybe.My mood changes fast.Better online to digest some stuffs.Finding someone to talk to.Mei not here.Blar blar blar.All seems busy.Not busy de i'm not familar with them.Sometimes really hope there's someone there to let me talk to.Unfortunately not.

Better stop all my moody stuffs.Trying to be cheerful.But who knows my cheerfulness normally is acted out?I'm just trying to bring happiness to all my friends around me.Nah..Cheer up!Brace up!Who are u?Tan Rong Fang ok?U are not someone who will said die easily.

Done with my nagging.Now listening to alo dj-ing.Shocked he dj tonight.Oh well..Another dj is better bah.At least we wun be so busy.Reporter turn DJ.Perharps DJ can turn reporters too.But i can't.Those cute news are hard to post.Back to find my normal self back.Who can help me?