Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fuming

Was still alrite just now.Slept till about 2pm.Then jump up and screams.Oh no liao.First contestant GI is deejaying at 2pm.I nearly miss it.Quickily on my com and tune in.Phew..Just in time.GI was great.His voice very mature and stable.Gave him high marks cos i think he's the most outstanding dj of all.Alittle ang mo voice.Still screams my name on air. ''RongFang wo shi hua ren!'' Lol!! Jia you.Hope u will be selected.Wo kan hao ni.

Next is techno.And i was like. o.o Kids voice.Still find him not bad.Cos he got DJ experience.But oh my gut lor.That song he played cause him to be disqualifed.Vulgar in it man.Dead meat liao lor.Very pity.Sigh..Contestants are not as good as we think they are.

Third one.Babies?That's what bas called her.Her name kind of cheem.Lol..Her problem was the worst one.3 pages and still counting if i'm saying all out.Her main problem was keep DC-ing.Was alrite in the end.But when she talk or play songs.Will lag and buffer then nothing liao. -.-'' Keep hearing nothing at all.So ask her to DC.But?She connect on by herself!Make fudge could not connect.Bas had to reset the server. *faints* And she keep jiejie help me.Help lor.Is ur network 56K?U dunno.How u expect us to help?Well..Hope we can slove her problem.Her voice not bad.

Whole day was gone just like this.DJ at late night ytd again.Really night owl liao.And who the hell scolding ah mei in her blog's tag?Now targeting me?Who do u think u are scolding lor?My cousin OK?U expect me to keep quiet and watch show?Fed up and vomiting blood today.Mainly cos of the dj stuffs.Really hope tomorrow's DJ will be better.Di ar, zheng qi yi dian.Do me proud.

Chill la.I really blowing up le.Poor da ge and da jie more cham.Finally understand what they are going through.Can puke blood man.So ask me to leave litez?No bah.Unless i'm fully retired and quitted.I must be responable.Ah fai was saying know ur style la.My style?Stubborn lor.And put in real deep no matter what i'm doing.Hope i can pull myself out.Dun want to sink too deep.