Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mad

Mad cos of happy and anger.Today is the last day of DJ contest.Results are now out.9 of them were selected and joining us.I knew it long ago.2 get disqualify.1 could not do it.So left 9 not bad de.Of cos all in lor.That babies was making a big shock to us.she actually creep on air by herself using fire da ge's name and whatever DJ Alien.Hell lor.Can't blame she get that big X.

Newly DJ gets a 1 month contract.Basically i thinks MaYi, TS di and Gi did well.Others were in a panic and shou mang jiao luan.They are the most calm of all.Very glad that di din disappointed me.I gave him real monster training man.So stern. :S Guess he's afraid of me.I was screaming DI!Throw my face dun come home tonight.Lol!!

MaYi is excellent lor.I love the way she express her chinese well.A die die must chop girl.If not tio snatch by other stations.Well she's here to help me.And that YeTianYu too.Dun really like her.She din played songs.Only solo talk show and cried!?! on air.And she was hired.Basically cos stick and bas loves her taiwanese perfect chinese so much. *fainted* Suan le lor.I can't decide.

So many new djs are here.I can finally rest.Maybe resting forever.There's 2 new chinese DJs to help.Can ask Di to dj in chinese sometimes too.Better buck up.1 month contract.After this 1 mth, really dunno how many can stand litez strictness and stayed on.I'm already half dead here. Quitting will be the best way.Someone help me.I'm confused.I dunno which is the correct path. Someone guide me!Shines on me.I need lightness.

Enough say about the Dj stuffs.Seems Karen jie is at twins's house now.I'll be going off for my dinner too.Wun be back so early.Watching charity show.And need some deep and serious thinkings. Perharps when i'm back, i'll have some shock decision.Who knows?Maybe..