Monday, December 19, 2005

Tired

Was awake by drilling sounds coming from..Hmm..Maybe upstairs or downstairs?Help lor!So very unwilling, i woke up at 11am!AM man! T.T Poor me.Feeling so sleepy and tired.Pls hor.I slept at 4.30am last night.Cos was duo dj-ing with ikia.We can only now take at late night hours. Sigh~~ Just hope all those newbies DJs will be guai guai de. =~(

New members coming in to litez.Means we must really buck up.Boss was impressed and pleased about our duo dj-ing last night.All started with my sou zhu yi.And we test and fix and adjust all those settings.And phew..At last.It's alrite!Woots~~Ikia and me do have some mo qi.Should really duo dj more often.It's fun.But hard to set up at first.Lols..

Will be asking more djs to duo with me since i'm begining to master it.I still want to try out more stuffs. Hmm..Seems da ge is now off air.So early ar?He wants to give those new djs time to slot in ba.Really do hope they will coperate.And respect the seniors.Dun really like afew of them.They are sort of 'dao'.Litez family is going another genration.

Have not even ate my brunch since i woke up 2 hours ago.Lazy to eat.Lols..Maybe asking di to duo with me later.Ah lone dj now.And her first biggest mistake?Din off her mic. x.X Jia lat la.Da ge telling me that we should duo in eng more.Hmm..wonder who will be the next to join this big family?Reporters are still not selected yet.I'm sleepy.I need food.Off now to eat.And maybe if nothing to do.Guess i'll jio people out later.

Back to blog at 5pm.Din went out.In fact i just end my duo dj session with TS di.We hit peak!80 man!Woohoo!!But it's very laggy today.Di's voice sounds like alien and robot.I had to cover alot for him.Maybe we can try it at night.Should be better.Yay!Mood's excellent now.Hearing alo dj in chinese.So cute lor.Jia you wor!Going to bath liao.Tired and still tired.I need my beauty sleep.