Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Busy

Just finish all my stuffs.Those skype djs and all.At last manage to do it.I connect for 3 other djs which is bas, ikia, and fudge.And we all duo dj together.Woots!But it's hard to control and adjust the settings.Feel a sense of sastifaction when i did it succesfully and listeners were saying our voice are clear and loud.But they dunno who is who.Lol..

But will be laggy sometimes.Not so serious as i tried to adjust more.I'm getting quite used to it.It's fun.thanks da ge for teaching.Hope other djs manage to do it too so i wun be so busy.Lol..Alot of djs are asking me to duo with them.I'm speaking english tonight.It's getting better i suppose.

New djs having some problems.Sigh..I had to help coach abit.So that's why i'm so busy recently. That YeTianYu keep doing her solo talkshow.And i received complaints till i'm going crazy.She better dun dj before she can play songs.Talk non stop for 1 hour.She can stand it listeners can't.

Really feeling very guilty cos i din spend much time with friends and mei.Poor mei and ah fai.I neglect u both le.So sorry about it.I'll try not to spend all my time in litez stuffs.Sorry fai, i dun even know u are feeling down.I din pei ni.Should have find something is wrong with u le.How stupid i am.Sorry pal and mei.I'm always here.Feel free to talk to me regarding anything ok?

Hope u will feel better tml.I want to see a cheerful fai.U are facing too much stress le la.Sigh.. Poor guy.I'll try to pei ni and chat with u and mei more.Well..Guess i'm going off.So tired and sleepy now.Need to wake up early later to go to west mall with mei and bear. *yawnz*