Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Rush

Everything and everyone seems in a rush today.I rush to meet mei and xiong at west mall.And my 'good' computer hang on me.Now i had to do recovery bot and all cos i gave it a big hard shut down.So many things to do.Should have come back home early today.

Mei pass me a hello kitty hp chain.But pity.My hp can hang stuffs. :S Aww..I just had to keep it.Went glaring at my newest dream phone.Nokia 6111.Wonder if it has mp3.If there is.Maybe can consider changing.But i still like my flip phone more.

We cross over to jp.Been trying to find xiong's bag and twins presents.But can't find any.So just had to come back empty handed.Ate long johns.Mei treat.Went home shortly.That bus was way too full.Stand all the way back.From interchange to interchange.

But i can't stand it.So ran off to take LRT home.Cos it's sort of traffic jam on the road too.But the most suay thing u can think of happen.A fat lady ran by pass and push me.AND I FELL INTO THE LRT TRACKWAY!Wa piang lor.If a train came i'm dead meat.Those passengers were shocked and grabbed me up fast.Phew..Luckily, i'm not electric shock or anything.Scared me to death le. T.T Most annoying is.That lady din apologize and ran off in a flash.

Forget about it.Not saying anymore.Com seems alittle nuts.Ahhh!!!Someone kill it for me pls!Radio server also nuts.But think it's back up now. o.O But no djs?Maybe not completly back yet. I'm too tired to dj.Just back from watching the 9pm series.Very funny and nice.I like that show.

Sigh..Even Fenni found a temp job.I got to buck up and find a job too.Must not neglect my own life.This is just a virtual world.But vitual world's prob when crash with real life's prob is scary. Hope ah fai is better today.Got to ask him and pei him chit chat.And mei too.So siams now lor.

Suddenly remember so pop back to update.Mei like can't believe her eyes when she saw me wearing a demin skirt.Lol..Please lor.I often wear skirt de.Just that u haven seen it yet.No need to da jing xiao guai. -_-'' And recently keep thinking how to di siao mei.She says that she comfirm that me and fai sure within 3 mths will become couple.Mei careful of ur head.I'll make it roll. ROFL. Evil me. >:) I'll make u die die lose.Lalala.Back to habbo liao la.Shoos~~