Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Offline

Was kind of tired to online today.So end up reading my mag and so on.Time pass by fast.Came online at 6pm to check some stuffs.It's 7pm now.Feeling hungry.So blog awhile before i went for my dinner and come back at 10pm.

Apologize to xiongmao here for not able to give him a sms.Cos i was so busy coaching and settling those new dj and new tech stuffs.And i'm not allowed to go out always.Transport cost. But i'll be out tml to visit the doc.She's back from china.Got to go for my treatment.Maybe will watch the movie king kong too.And yeah. Shun bian go look for a temp part time job.

I'm now actually hiding offline.Mei's busy and out today.So no one pei wo.Fai's not here too. Wonder what is wrong with habz?Why is it back to 56kbps?!?Is Fai depressed over this problem?Got to ask him about it later.Those new dj's problem are killing me too.Esp that yetianyu.Log on just now to heard her talkshow and 'concert' again.Haiz..

I will be fine de.No worries.LRT only.TS di says jie careful dun later fall MRT de.Then u dong dong qiang liao. -.-'' Talk about cheerful stuffs ba.Mei u hor.And si algren.Hide it from me.But i can smell something fishy too.I'm glad about this.Mei must cherish him hor.He's a nice guy.

Twins asking me change my blog's skin.Will do it when i have the time.Elizabeth's blog's music changed to SHE's tian hui.I love it.Well..Ok la..All this talk next time.I need a job first.Pocket is getting more empty and not enough.Sigh..Stomach also empty now.So off for my dinner.