Thursday, December 22, 2005

Regrets

7pm now.First thing i did when online.Go check litez.And o.O?Litez blackout?I smell something fishy.Version 3 is coming?Woohoo~~I can't wait to see what is happening.And sigh.Alot of my close friends know that my happiness is forced out.It dun come from my heart.Parents thought that i'm so cheerful everyday.Actually deep down, i have lots of problems and worries.

Heard mum and dad discussing about those bills and all.This year, our expenses really gone way high.I've been online too much.Boardband bills kill.Dad has been deducted salary.And must pay ah ku for ah po's medical and other stuffs.Mum and my medical bills etc.I know we are trying our best to save.But it's useless.Doesn't help much.Haiz..

My wishes for next year.Hope i can get a job.Prays that my medical condition allows me to work. I can't afford to fail this time.Bank left hundreds only.But with my qualitifications.What can i do?Really regret why i din go for the maths PSLE last time?Sick so?Die die must brace up.Innocent me thinking that principal would help me.But he dun.Was forced to quit.Haiz..

And thus i'm now leading this kind of life.And i hate it.Thinking what would have happen if i din make that decision last time.Blame it all on my stubborness.I can't forgive myself for this.No way i will.I'm now living this junk life cos of that stupid decision of mine.Why can't i just go for the exam last time?All will be different now.Poly, uni, i'm sure i will strive to be in.

Due to this.I can't give my parents a better life.What kind of child am i?A useless one.Only to make them worried and nothing else more.What i want now?A job!At least there will be no finaical burden.Dad will feel better with more income to the family.

Chat real late ytd night.Mei went off early.Found out lots of things ytd.Din get the big shock i think i would.In fact, i feel very relieved.Maybe my heart is stable now.Cos this is fact and i had to believe it.Maybe things turn out this way will be better.Am i a forgiving person?Should be.I dun bear hated for long.No point to hate a person.I'm sure the person have reasons for this.

Santa Fang attacking last night.Busy sending christmas presents to everyone close to me.And creating fan rooms for my dear friends and siblings.I hope this will make me feel better.This is the least i can do for my friends.Forgive me if i unwillingly hurt some of u.

I'm not sure when my virtual life will end.I need to get my real life back.I guess it will end when it's time.All are fated.Memories shall be great.Today's 'dong zhi'.A year will pass by soon.My archive for this year?Nothing, all are useless stuffs.Nothing great to be say.

Rainy day today.Din go visit doc.Must go tml.Can't be lazy anyone.Suddenly have this thoughts. This world is indeed real small.Sometimes the person u are looking for in vain is just infront of u. The person u dun know might be someone u know in the past.Friends of u actually know other of ur friends.This world is mircale.There's hope for everything.Dun give up and hang in there.