Friday, December 23, 2005

Family

Was a family day today.Went to causeway point.Alot asked me where i am.And i told them i 'jia ren you yue'.Just hope they are not mistaken.Lol..So long i didn't went out with mum, kai ma and twins.Really very enjoyable.I love my family!

Firstly i went to visit doc.Then twins and mum arrived.Doc Zhang was saying china was so cold.I feel sg is not much different.Been sneezing the whole day.Till my nose are red. T.T as red as santa's reindeer Haha..Ah choo~~Not again!!

Actually was trying to find a job at TS.But then seems they have already hired enough workers.Haiz..I'll try to find other job then.Maybe i'll try at plaza next.Please let me lucky lucky found one.I've been spending too much in habbo.Bought another 2 ppc just now.Think i spend around $50 in habbo this month. :S

Went to timezone with twins.It's been a couple of years since i last stepped in there.Stingy me spend $4 playing with them there.My fav frog frog game.Hey!I still know how to play leh. xD

Should not go out so often.Transport fee are killing me.Chop mum's money to top up my ez link. Starting to see emptyness in my pocket again.I need a job la.Ouch..Suddenly touch till that small cut.Yi lor.Pull me walk so fast that i bang into metro's cupboard. -.-''

Seems twins are going out tml.Ice skating?Count me out!I'll embarrassed myself there.So should be rotting at home or went nearby place to look for a job.Feeling very tired now.Just eaten my medicine.Gastric hurts again.Visits to the doc is useless.I hate cool weather!Make me feel so uncomfortable.Haiz..

Unbelievable that dad wants to watch the movie king kong.Time to kok him!What a 'good' daughter i am.Lol!!Just now on my way home.Mei and trade called me to conference.Then add so many more ppl in.Dun even know who are thry.Kids. -.-'' Well..But my hp also low batt.So dc them and ask them call others.Hmm..Blogging off here.My gastric.The wind. T.T