Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sick

Gusee i will spend this christmas sneezing my nose off and coughing my lungs out.It's getting more serious.Can't sleep last night.Feel so uncomfortable and unwell.Slept quite late last night. Around 4am i think.

Cos was busy sending those songs to ah fai.He asked me go rest.But how can lor?I dun leave my com on de.So 30 mins and the songs were finished at last.Guess he's already sleeping till dunno where le.Lol..Nvm la.Wei le fren. =D

This morning wake up to received a MMS.A christmas mms from o.O?Rage?Funny guy.I din celebrate christmas.Although i wanted to.But no one to celebrate with me.Fai was saying poor gal.No gfs to celebrate with u?No la.My friends are all those got prob find u, no prob bye u type.
So nvm.Guess i'll spend this christmas eve acompanying my bed.

Was browsing through my friends's blog and saw all my gfs have their bfs to acompany them.So nice sia.It's been 2 years since i met them.This 2 years can change alot of stuffs.But i'm still the same.Except for being older.Lol..

I can't even dj in litez now.The server settings cause alot to change.My com can't stand it.Well.. time for me to leave litez?Sigh..Litez is still down.I'm sure it will be back at 27th.Twins birthday too.Who should i celebrate with?Litez or twins?Haiz..

Hope fai is better now.He's having some probs.And asking me to dig a hole and buried it in?Lame la u!Lol..Hope u have already cheer up or probs solved by now.But my probs not solved.I'm so unwell!Mum will be making me more unwell.I dun even have my voice now and she's frying sotong balls?Da sotong la!And spicy dishes? T.T Oh well..i'll leave it to fate.Shoos..