Sunday, December 25, 2005

Memories

Woo!!Merry christmas to all!2005 will be over soon in a week.Hope that 2006 will be a greater year which i can fufil my dreams and wishes.And may all be bless with happiness and health. Was browsing through my old class photos and friendster.Shock to see and know how some of my old friends have changed.

Qiuhui was asking me to meet on mon.And asking me to ask afew more old classmates along. And this is a tough task for me.Cos i dun have their contacts.My contact mostly is p5 but not p6 classmates.Well..Guess only me and qiuhui will be meeting on mon.I can't wait.It's been like afew years since i last saw her.That time she was still in sec.

Really great memories that i can't forget.P6 is a bad year for me.Being bullied at.Repeating P6 cos of my health.And had to stand those cold shoulders from some classmates.Being mock and tease at.Only afew treat me nice.But not now.I guess he's still angry with me for that decision.

Really hope he can come.So that i can apologize to him directly.I dun want that choice either.I can't help it.I'm already hanging there for the eng exam.I know u wish to see me pass.But guess it's fated.Maths killed me right on the spot.Skip that psle exam all gone.Chinese still alrite.Sigh..

Whenever i think of it.My heart will feel hurt slightly.I hate myself for making that stupid desicion.I hate it when i saw my report is 2 A's and 1B.And 1 U grade for maths.Ahhh!!!Nearly collaspe on the spot.I should have repeat again.Nothing wrong with it..At least i know i can do it.

If i din make that decison last time.What will i be now?Really regreat it.Should hang in there. You are right in scolding me.Cos i deserve it.I wun forgive myself for this.I hate myself.Mum thought i have already get over with this.But i'm not!If only we can turn back time.I wish to be the carefree girl in P5.And hang in there for my P6 psle.But can't.It's gone.All lost now.Sigh..

Sorry to Mdm Lim.I let u down.Dui bu qi lin lao shi.Sorry to disappointed u.U watch me grow in zhps.But i can only bring disappointment to u.I'm uselss.Ni kan cuo ren le.Yes.I believe that i'll be those top students.But i din treasure the chance to try.Top 5 in class.Top 50 in sch.All gone. All are histroy now.I'm still keeping the chinese A* results in my cupboard.Ur signature is there.

I wun forget what my vice principal says.''RongFang, u disappointed me.'' I wun forget when i walk out of the principal office, u came in, saw me, and i told u my desision.I'll never forget the two rolls of tears u drop for me.This is the last i saw u.7 years have passed.I still remember it. And i know u says forget about me.It's fake.You are still angry.

Thanks for the times and days u helped me.Thanks for lending me ur paper on the first day of sch.Thanks for that warm welcome and that cold goodbye.Thanks for cheering for me when i did well in my exmas.Thanks for not taking down my name when i'm talkative sometimes.Many thanks to u, JH.I'll never forget all u did for me.And Irene too.Thanks. =)

Tears flowing non stop.1998.A year that i'll never forget.A year that i would like to turn back.I'll remember everything that happen that year.My trying to jump off my sch building when i heard the bad news.Ur crying, ur tears.Maybe all will be buried in my heart.Deep down.

If i have one more chance, i'm sure i wun make that desicison that leads to many regrets now.Sorry.