Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hohoho!Merry Christmas!This season of greeting was spend rotting and sleeping at home. and of cos busy sneezing and coughing Lol..Francis was correct lor.Jie sleeping lor.But good work u have done.Well..Hope i wun tio murder for this.

Ytd conference till 7.30am.I totally feel like a big lightbulb.One thing to be happy this christmas is about this matter ba.At last u done it!Woo!!I'm waiting to hear great news from u.But isn't this abit fast?U really kind of shock me and never to say jas lor.Ehh..Better not step too much in this.Although i really like to see u both together.Jia you. =)

My throat is getting worse.I can't speak much now.And my nose.Ahh!!Sick christmas la.Better be alrite tml.Dun wan pass the virus to hui.I can't wait to meet u.My old buddy.Hope u are still the same.Wonder if fang will go too?But hmm..He wun go for sure.Anymore coming?Woo!!

Mei just woke up!Aiyo~~Pig la u.I wake at 2.30pm liao.Fran's even earlier?Cham..Seems we are piggy more.Mei told me that ah fai msg her to ask if i'm asleep at around 5am.Woah!He's back so late ar?Anyway..Why ask about me?Zzz.. -.-'' I'm not online sure is sleep le la. pss~~fake de la cos i'm still chatting on phone =P Lol..

Now is ant djing.Her voice seems soft.Christmas ar.Not much ppl online to pei wo.All went out?Tml my turn liao. >:) But thinking of the money i will spend. :S Better reconsider before doing or buying anything.End of christmas blog.My throat hurts.Nose too. *sniff* Buai~~