Monday, December 26, 2005

Interesting

Tonight was interesting.Started by me.I msn junhao and he reply.And we suan each other like crazy.Like last time in pri sch.Lol..Funny sia.He listen to me dj.Stress. :S Cos he keep di siao me.I had to log off.This guy is killing me.Si pjh!Lol..Nice nick ar? xP

Really glad all is over.Really glad all turn out fine.We still have the suan ren mo qi.Very funny and lame of us.Evil us! >:) It's been so long since we last chat.Afew years i think.To think his hp no change till i dunno.U chicken! :X

He added afew of our old friends.Shaun and Christoper.And i was like stunned and shock.Cos they changed so much.Yan dao le wor.Pjh still same sia.Lol!!Still that shuai la.Ar bo u kok me.Poor me.Tio bullied by 3 guys.And tio tease back by them says me and pjh da qing ma qiao? -.-'' Well..Cant blame.I'm most familiar with jun hao de.6D!Woo!!U guys are fun!

Tio put aeroplane by qiuhui.She can't make it tml.Drag pjh.And what?Soccer? -.-'' Guys are guys.Sigh~~Nvm..Sure we will have a chance to meet one day.No worries.And i'm looking forward to it.Btw!Have i change alot?Chris was saying he dunno that's me when i showed him my pic.Lol..I know la.Change to more old liao.

Wonderful feeling to chat with old friends.Now i'm having conference with my regular gang.Pjh wants to call but dun dare.Lol..He's off to do his project.Phew~~At last i can escape from his torture.Bored night again.Say till pjh makes me think about Fai.All of them are same age.Is he busy?Buddy ar.So long din talk to u liao.Hope u are fine.Ending my blog now.Busy in msn.Tata