Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

Boxing day today.And advance litez birthday!Woo!!Should be tml.But as today's a holiday.We bring it forward.All's getting ready for the grand event today.We're going to blast habbo!So means tml i can spend the day with twins?Hmm..Provided that they are free to spend their birthday with me.Lol..

Opps..Seems they jia ren you yue le.Aww..And i'm busy like crazy now.Litez event!And ahh!!Dad's going for a wedding dinner tonight.His boss's daughter is getting married.Woo jie jie!Congrats.Eee..I can't go again.And make me do so many things now.Waa..Super busy la.My eyes popping in to habbo and here.I got to type fast.Lol..

Help lor!And my those old friends and classmates.Sigh..This is the worst day i had.I can't even breathe.Jia lat sia.Got to relax.Who can help me ar?I'll be busy like siao for whole day.Sigh..Can't do anything else liao.Family..Friends..Habbo..*fainted*

I'm now excusing myself for alittle while.Got wake up by jas jie's sms.Dunno if i'm able to help.Sigh..I need to do other stuffs.And more.Lolx..Din catch enough zzz bugs too.Pjh chasing me off to sleep last night at 2am.Says it's late.Wonder why guys are so naggy.Heng he dunno my blog.If not i die sia.Well..Guess i'll go back to habbo.Jia you for myself!Yeah!