Monday, December 26, 2005

Litez

Was busy with litez event for whole day.Btw, am i crazy?This is my third post for today!Woah!Lol..I'm hooked on blogging. xD Very interesting day today.I'm sure tmr will be another great day.Twins ask if i'm free tmr.Sure..Anytime for them.I'll celebrate their birthday with them.Making it a nice one.Am planning now.

Dad's not back from his wedding dinner yet.Wonder what hao liao he brought back later.Hee.. About hao liao.He got me a box of chocolates dunno by who.And i ate alot.Now throat and stomach not really well.Lol..Better zip my greedy mouth.

Litez is buffering again.I can't even listen to it now.Restarting com doesn't help.Aww..Hope we have a more stable server when version 3 is up.I can't wait.Here to blog out some of litez events.

Firstly it was:Treasure hunt.An excellent event.Habbos were filled with excitement.A smashing start.And we have 3 winners.Woohoo~~And our dress code for today:Afros head and sports.

Secondly:Quiz time.Ehh..Din get in to see what's the quiz all about.Was playing a fool in the waiting room trying to relax those awaiting habbo.Meanwhile TS di and i dj for awhile.

Third:We had our welcome party for new staffs.A welcome gift for each.Welcome to our big family!Let's work hand in hand to create a more brighter litez!

Fourth:Staff awards.This was the most shocking part of today.I won!?!I actually came in 2nd for DJs.Help~~So shock and stunned.And i was like huh!?!Me!?Everyone is cheering for me.Thanks my dear litez family.Without u all.I can't do it. =D 1st was of cos Sonya.And 3rd was ikia.To say the truth.When heard ikia was 3rd.I thought i sure wun get anything.In the end i still got a christmas tree.Unbelievable.And for the reporters.We have our deer deer platty for first!Woohoo~~U deserve it!And 2nd was our alt pro insanemi and 3rd was youngest reporter CYL.

Fifth:Last event for today.Countdown to litez birthday.Have not gone in to peek.Wonder what's in there.Will be kay po-ing now.Lol.. xD Pss..And heard about the new staff reward that will be starting from next month.We can get up to 30credits if we are hardworking enough.Cheers!

Here i hope and wishes habbolitez have many more 1 year to go.I can't bear to leave u.My big family.I'll stay on.To do my very best for u.Habbolitez.U really do make my life bright. :D