Sunday, November 27, 2005

Stars

Dying again lah.Tired tired tired.I'm collasping soon.I hate that!Erm..That stupid girl stuffs.Zzz.. -.-'' It's killing me!Argh~~Dun tell me i had to spend my birthday with that!?!Grr~~5 more days till my birthday.And i'm dying now lah.Help lah.

Getting so giddy.Yeah.Twinkle twinkle little stars wun leave me alone.Zzz.. -.-'' And cramps!Argh~~I hate that.Terrible cramps.I cant even stand stable today.Why so serious lah? T.T And those cramps are hurting me.Pain till i can't get off my bed.And mum choose to wash the matress's sheets at this time. -.-'' Please loh.Want throw me off my bed.No choice.Manage to creep to my com at last.Update a short post and check some stuff.Shooing off soon again.Zzz..

I'm getting so fainting.Last night was still alrite.I had to walk leaning to a wall today.Pengz..Ytd night keep getting chase offline.Zzz..Now i finally know when guys nag, it's far more scary then girls.Lol..GO NOW!~~Faints..I'm only feeling alittle giddy.Pal u too kiasu le la.See me giddy heart pain.I keep suan back i'm not ur gf.U can't control me. =P Bully him!Muhahas!Alot was telling me.Wah!I finally know u are so evil de.Lol..

Keep bugging him recently these few nights.XM MIA le.Angry ah?Din hear from him recently.Busy bah?Now night times can only talk to him.That guy wun be in my mind forever.Hope so.Thinking alot last night and start to zzz.U know what again.Got scolded to shut up.Lol..Asking me to call him to chat will be better.But i'm lazy!Zhu lah u!I admit im one.Haha..

Mei was here last night to pei wo also.Naughty mei.Stay up till so late with me too.We log off at around 5am. -.-'' So 'early'.Glad that there's still friends around me caring for me.Thanks to all.I'll continue to MIA again.Dun even dare to on my msn.It's a sun!Sure tio bug.I'm too tired to reply anything.Hope i'll feel better later. =)