Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dying

I'm really dying.May collaspe one day and for all.I'm not like da jie.Can kan kai.I'm stress.Da jie hurry come back save us.This is getting serious.Falling apart.One by one all leave.And to there.Wah!I'm sandwich now.A family is not a family anymore.It's breaking up.

Knowing too much is bad.I need to so call protect the unknowns.Those younger staffs and all.Like a mother hen. -.-'' I wun let anything happen to those innocent and all.Can sense the 'war' is coming.Better dun.I wun know which side to stand on.All are my friends.Argh~~

Sometimes really wish im still young.Dunno much.It does helps.I hate all the stress i had now.I'm collasping.I can't hang on anymore.But i know myself i can't leave just like that.

Giddy spells now.Seeing stars all over.No choice.I hate that time of the month.Zzz..I had to lie down soon.Can't visit the doc.I may faint halfway~~Twinkle twinkle little stars.How i wish to be as carefree as u are.Real life matter plus online stuffs.I cant stand it anymore.

So many shocks.Hope i dun think too much about some stuffs.If not can die man.Some ppl are scary.Help la.Omg omg.And mei ah.Dun sell me off la.Make me so dui lian~~Pengz lor.I dun want anymore troubles now.Guys and girls?!?!Yeah..Girls -.-'' All dun wan okies?

Blogging off here.Alot complained that my blog is alittle nuts.Pop out windows and all.Crash ur computer too.Sorry ah.I dunno what is wrong too.Under too much stress i guess.Haha..SHE's songs.I'm not sian of them.Just let me have a break and rest now.Dying.Really.Rao le wo bah.