Friday, November 25, 2005

Tired

Really very tired today.Slept at 7am ytd morning.Chatting with rage,fai and hua jie.Somemore phone conversation with hua jie.2 womans=1 market.Indeed it is.Woke up by some stupid engine noise.Wanted to go visit my doc.But kinda lazy now.I'm giddy since i woke up.Dun dare to go out.Later fainted~~So should be home all day again.

Yrd was a bad day.Luckily i got my pals and friends here.Should not have online ytd.Regret it man.Online to watch show?Watch lor.Movie leh.Digital screen de somemore.Pity not enough time to destroy much.We were laughing so hard in real.Cool.They deserve it man.Hi 5 to my pals.Boy.I told them.Guys?Are we too evil and mean?Guess i am alittle.*laughs*

They can't believe im so scary.Haha..Told u i can changed face real fast.Swoosh~~Hang out with the guys more then others.Cos hmm..They know me well.Yea..Thanks pals.Now listening to SHE's new album which is released today.Love all the songs in it.As usual.Only their songs can cheer my mood up alittle.So soothing and heart warming.Their drama showed ytd night.It was soso~~I perfer frog frog.Dunno bahs.No comments.Since just started.

Dj at late night ytd.Glad so many listeners are still supporting.And him also.Later kena bish ah pal.All was saying my real voice dun sound like when im dj-ing.I can changed voice de mahs.Haha..But really tired and nearly collaspe.Pass the mic to ikia soon after.Was feeling breathless.Lucikly din halfway no breathe.Lol..

Today was my bao bei cousin di de birthday.Send him a sms wishes.Phew~~Din forget.If not i will kill myself.Sure he got a big shock.Yang yang.Older one year le ah.Guai boy.His birthday means only one more week to my birthday.I dun wan to step into the 2 la!I wan 1 lo! T.T xD

J was alittle angry with me.Said i din take care of myself.Sorry la bf.I will de.To visit doc anot i know myself kaes?I'm already so old le.No worries la.U take care of ur health la.And hmm.Btw,Wondering who are those lame and idiots and all in my tag.Can die laughing.All those are just some clowns to cheer me up.I wun take it to heart de.Not sian tag more.Im waiting.

Still giddy should go take a rest now.Still listening to SHE's song.Really is so~~Love it la.This is the best album consisting of all their soothing songs.And i love all those better then hard and rock songs.Well..Tata for now..Giddyness is killing me.Shoos~~