Thursday, November 24, 2005

Disappointed

These few days are so bad for me.Met up with da jie then feel sick halfway.She brought me home.Thanks da jie.Sorry to trouble u and gave u a heart attack.That's why i say i'm a burden.For so many months.It's back again.How i hate it.Why are u back to torture me?Argh!!

It was suppose to be a great night out.Da jie was so shocked.Asking dear gal are u alrite?I keep saying yes yes till finally i knew the ans.It's a big fat no.Haiz..Health in bad shape.That's why i said i hate cool weather.Hate it man.But before that.Can still said the early night went out fine.

Or is it not?All things happen too suddenly.I feel i'm being cheated.I hate liars!How i hate them.All my close friends.Why are u all wearing a mask?There's a hidden identity in alot of u.I'm shocked and stunned and find it unbelievable.But why are those cruel facts the truth?

I must learn to be more smarter.Look at everything wisely.Dun easily believe anything.Trust me.This world is bad.We must change to survive.If not i'll find it hard to live on.I can't be that innocent gal anymore.Life never going to be the same again.It's hard but i can do it.Believe me.

Choose not to think of them anymore.But there's still more to come.Someone save me out of this mess.I'm such a burden to everyone.This world is getting so much complicated then the way i think it to be.I'll be so silly and foolish to trust those stuffs.Liars are the most hurting to me.

Lame annoymous is back again.How i miss u!Bleh~~As if.Dunno what u wanted.If u dare then show ur face.Dun act such a coward.I've begin to lose my patiance.Believe me.I'm not someone u can annoyed.Dun try anything funny.That's foolish of u to tramped with me.

Sometimes i do not wish to change.But guess this is hard as we are living in a cruel world.Everything seems such a fake.Mostly of them are lies.Must really rub my eyes and look carefully in which is it a lie or real.But it's not easy.Liars wun be so easily reveal.

I'll end here.One more phrase before i go MIA again soon.I wun be logging on as always.As usual, life got to continue.Believing is hurting.Trust ends immediently once u saw their true colours.I'm not one to get easily bullied.No more weakling.That's me from now onwards.Yeah.

THERE'S ALWAYS A HIDDEN ANGEL INSIDE A DEVIL