Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Crashed

Woke up my mood was still great.Mum told me it's my lunar birthday.Haha..I'm turning 22 counted as lunar year. x.X Old le lah.She fried me a plate of fried noodles.Alittle salty tough.But it's the thoughts that count.Glad she still remember it.While i dun remember it myself.Haha..

Birthday's coming soon.But i can be sure that this is the worst birthday.Bleh..Dun care le.Habbo life is in a mess now.Since i can't quit.Why not let them quit instead?This is the best choice.Yup yup.Lol..Still got ppl scold them gou na nu.Not so serious la.I can give u a more wonderful nick.

Pack ur luggage and get urself ready to go.That's what i can say.I hate ppl who ruin my life.Whoever steps on my tail will died a horrible death.Even if i'm gone.I'll still drag u along.Everything should be alrite if not for that stupid msg.Sometimes i really hate habbo.

Birthday should be a joyful one.But it's not for me.Feeling cold now.Brrrr...Hate cold weather.Din go see doc again.I'm tired from all those probs.Haiz..When can it end?Just ate my fav bread.The coffee choco one.Mood great even everything seems tasteier.Haha..

The demon inside me is back.After hidden for so many years.I can be a scary one.Told u.It's better not to know me.Regret is what u can get.Been ask to go out.Will see how first.Weather is too cool to go out.A nice weather to sleep tough.Zzzz...

Listening to rage dj now.In habz. :S Haiz..He's still the rage i know.I'll still listen to my pal dj.Chat with Fai alot.He's telling me being over profile isn't good.And i know that.Telling me alot on how to kan kai.Thanks pal.Another great fren of mine.Gtg now.It's cool.Just nice for a bath.