Monday, November 21, 2005

Parted

Nothing wun end.Everything will end sooner or later.Nothing last forever.Including ur life too.Upset recently.So many things happened.Parted is what i face everyday.All left.Haiz..

I've had enough talk of that guy.Dun even wish to bring up his matters anymore.Let's talk about others.Rage. T.T He left litez.My buddy since superstar dj.My best pal in litez.My fav dj.Rage i really dunno it can happen so fast.I thought u will consider.Aww..But in the end u still left.But pal.No matter where u go,we are still best of pal.Stay happy always.Cheers!We'll miss u.

Sad to say im really upset over it.Silly me crying over this.We have been work mates for so long.U can persude me to stay in habbo yet i cant persude u to stay in litez.Our family is getting smaller.One by one.Soon it will be my turn.If i think leaving i will be more happier,pls do suppot my decision.But i wun do anything i will regret after.It's a tough choice.Really.I'm stress.

But still got to wish u all the best.What matters most is u feel comfortable and happy.I was ask over too.But nah.I wun.If one day i leave litez.I will leave totally.No more dj and all.Dj life will end.Habbo will end too.There's no everlasting stuffs.It's all a lie.And i can say.It's soon.Maybe i wun last till this year.I hope i have the courage to make up my mind soon.

Slept at 7am.Just cant sleep.Keep thinking of everything.Ask J to habbo.And lol.Saying i miss his trade room.He go renovate till so nice.A room i can hide.But my pp lah.Still got to find one today.So ex.Nvm..With or without.It's alrite.Since i know myself i wun stay long here.And we are funny man.Miss the days all of us ki siao ing together.Mei miss it too.Life not the same now.

Dunno if im going over to see doc.J says acomapny me there.But i keep having loo runs.Gosh..And i think he's still sleeping.So oh well.Guess i got to postpone.Parents nagging all about my online stuffs.Yeah..I got to go soon.I knew that.How soon issit?I dunno le.Haiz..Maybe after litez has more staffs and is more stable and all dun really need me anymore.

Going in to malacca this week if nothing goes wrong.Hence i will take a long leave and break and go MIA for a long time.I'm vexed.I want the carefree life of habbo last time.So relaxing and enjoying.Being popular and famous is scary.And i dislike it.I just want to be a normal habbo.

I'll made up my mind real soon.Pls do support me no matter what decision i made.I know i wun be wrong in this.I want the life i want it to be.Sometimes really regret habboing.Haiz..Confused.