Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tired

Woke up to feel myself very tired.So go nap awhile more.Now still tired and feeling pain in my stomach and chest.Must be cause by inregular meals and all.Haiz..Eaten too much junks and not proper meals cannot lah.Must ting hua.Guai lah!If not whack ah! :S

5566 performing at BP plaza.Din go.Cos i'm too lazy and tired.Mei ask me go support her in the campus superstar audition.So late somemore need to go junction 8.So reject her.But tell her i will give her my moral support.Jia you!U can do it de.

Slept late ytd.Chatting on phone.First was hua jie called me.Chat and chat.Another laughing bag.Saying my voice dun sound like when i'm deejaying. X.x Then after is i called.But not to hua jie. =X Use home phone le.I din have much chance to talk on phone de.Dj talk non stop de. -.-'' But hey.Nice to chat mah.I'm always so blur blur de.Can u believe that i dun even know how to use my house de cordless phone?Yah really lah.The phone can become afew pieces soon. -.-''

Now listening to SHE's new song.Bu xiang zhang da.Yeah.I really dun wish to grow up loh.Older means more responsibilty and all.Haiz..Hate that.And oh gosh.I'm feeling so tired and restless now.Sleepy and in pain.Not again.Maybe going off soon to nap awhile before having dinner.

Tonight's litez prize giving event dj i'm not taking i guess.Ask ikia.She's ok with it.Deer loh.Want me to find a dj.I can't.My english is bad.It's our dear dj's rage bday today.Last night had lots of fun in habbo.Hope he enjoy his bday today.Happy bday pal.

Blogging off here.Mei haven came back.Tio catch to taiwan by 5566?Lol..Will be back later at 8 to catch litez event.Seems not much staffs can come.So tata for now first.I'm getting blurz and all.Need a rest.Maybe going to doc tml.If not i'm dead meat.So many grandmother nagging. xD