Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cheers

Mood was bad just now.Received this bo liao news.And whole day mood like sea saw.Up and down.But getting abit better now.With care and concern from friends and all.Hmm..Maybe being friends is better.Haiz..Dunno..Take one step at a time. =D

Mood stable alittle at night.Mum and dad went shopping.And bought back alot of stuffs.A few is i like to eat and drink de.They still remember.Apple juice!So ex yet they go buy. x.x And my fav tapocia chips.Yum yum.Yuan lai they still care de. ^^ Alot of people around me cares.

Lots of calls ringing.One is from him.Nag nag nag. -.-'' Like old grandmother.So long no ppl nag me le.Mum nag till sian and fed up.Cos i'm like dui niu tan qin.Die die dun listen in de. xD This is call stubborn.Haha..Dad and mum was like o.o Why u so many phone calls?Friends mah.Have friends de feeling is great. =)

Ok loh.I guai guai de listen in.If not tio scold and nag more.Can die.Wanted to call more ppl to chat.But scared tio reject calls as always.Now there's a few friends says i'll be there for u.Feel free to call.And the feeling is wonderful.Hmm..Hp time is running out.Last mth bill flying.Now i'm allowed to use home phone to make calls.Yay! =D

Mood is getting better.Cheers!Shoos all the probs away.Dun wan any.Habbo is a place for fun and to enjoy not having more troubles.Haha..Twins called me too.They are back.Woots!Miss ya both.Was the trip fun?I'm sure it is.

Seems they bought me my early birthday present.A hello kitty bag!Omg!! ^^ They still remember.Saying wanted to give me on my birthday.Will see how.Let's celebrate together okies?So long my bday never so many ppl celebrate with me before le.

Shoos now.Must make sure i sleep well tonight.And i did eat de ok?Provided snacks are counted?Lol..Tata for now.Stay cheerful.Cheers!<--stole inraged de 'tai chi' =P