Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Celebrating The 5000 Hits And Sadness?!

Other then this, nothing else to celebrate more. I'm not in a good mood recently. Neither is the whole litez. But still thanks to da ge for counseling me. I think i've made Bas angry again. My rashness. But think, do you think she'll approve it if I told her? Never a chance.

Knew it. Rejected the 7th times. This time my letter got deleted. :S Da ge says boss don't approved. I was like shock!? Oh well, I promise da ge i'll give him an reply this sunday. Just let me quietly consider these few days.

I don't want to burden others. How much I hate it. I wouldn't let myself taking up a space and doing nothing at all. Da ge keep saying, no, it's not a problem. I'm asked to go on a long break. I can stream, I can do whatever I like.

I know myself that I need to rest. And a long one. So just leave me alone. Don't think i'm able to leave them. My family. I've give an answer by sunday. Meanwhile just let me fade away. I can't take it any longer. I'm collasping soon.