Thursday, February 23, 2006

Midnight Lame Post

Off my computer and off to sleep, but then i remembered something important! I forget to blog!
................................................ -_- LAME!
No need to tell me, I knew that myself. More LAME!!!!! -_-

I'm not a lamer, someone else is. I laugh till buay tahan because of those lame jokes of his. Think ikia is ''entertained'' by him too. We were both ROFL-ing.

But what makes me really LLS <--(laughs like siao) is silly ikia. Pasir Ris is at west side? That's east! Blur girl! East and west mixed up! Alamak la!

Firstly, I must said that he is a joker but not a chamer!! He DOESN'T attract girls. *phew* His emonticons is like me. Up~~~~ Down................ Like the sea saw.

Secondly, have you ever heard of Far East? FAR ok? Here's the joke.
Far East = Pasir Ris
= Got ''him''
................................................... Tian Ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cold. -_-

Ikia's not catch no balls. Is she finds you too lame le!!! And are those balls important than health? I mean football! -_- Guys = Weird creatures. Cos of football, headache also don't want to rest. ZzZZz..

I'm having headache too. That's why I asked for a leave. Took 2 weeks long leave. Time to rest and save energy to chiong more. Glad, really is glad jie's not angry with me. Saying till jie, ikia called me jie just now. I was like o.O??? WHAT?!?! And that guy over there was LMAO. -_-

But anyway thanks for helping ikia. Really is Pasir Ris de di tou she. Pei fu pei fu. Me? I'm the west side gang. Xi Jie Shao Nian you mei you? Know that? Shao Nu la! *pukes at ownself*
Think I pukes too much tonight cos of HIM! That lame guy.

Mood's getting better. Don't worry, I just need a break. Most happy stuff about is. I got my golden hc badge! Wee~~ This marks the 1st year of my habbo club. Happy birthday to myself~~ LAME! -_-

Would you like a LAME (Lamb) Chop please Miss RongFang?
Sure, sure!

Offs to sleep, still had to chiong malls to find winnie the pooh stuffs for dearest jie mei Ah Ting. Lame guy is right. Poohs are ex. I got to dig a hole in my pockets again. My DEAREST friend leh? Who do you think? Don't play play.

Hope you enjoy this midnight lamb chop. xD

Shoos...

Anyway, who don't know the lame guy which I written in my post feel free to ask me.
PS: He's CHAO famous.