Thursday, February 23, 2006

Money Money Money $_$

Heartache! CRY! My new specs cost $320. Somemore mum's not paying. I had to find the money and pay for my new specs. $320!! Ahh!! Can't buy mp3 and digicam liao. What to do? My specs are ex.

High degree. Left eye is 1125 while right is 1050. ZZzZzzzZ.. So serious. Mainly because no money to change new specs last time. Wearing the wrong degree specs caused degree to fly. Now this new specs isn't the correct degree. It's too high. Had to minus the degree.

Didn't change to a frameless specs. Scared of i'll break it after listening to what the uncle says. And afraid it will be too thick anyway. So change to a retangular one. Purple frame and pink. Quite nice. Suit my face wor.

I use urtra thin lens. The lens alone cost $280. My heart really is aching. Must make sure this new specs can tahan a couple of years. Maybe i'll change to a frameless one if the lens isn't that thick like the kaya roti bread.

Today went to cut hair too. I mean trim. Mum was nagging cut like never cut. Excuse me. It's trim ok? I want long hair. Maybe i'll rebond or highlight it when i save some extra cash.

Tomorrow must go and get Ting's gift. Wondering where i should go to. Had to fork out lots of cash recently. Had a quarrel with mum regarding money. It's so tough to get a couple of tens when you are born in a poor family.

No money top ez link. No money cut hair. Even specs i had to save a couple of years before i have some cash to make a new one. I swear to myself. I wounldn't be poor for life. I will strike it rich and give my parents a good life.

No matter what, i'll go and find or earn money. In whatever ways. Wouldn't let them suffer. As if i don't want to get a job. I can't find. So what is mum screaming at? It's her who dump my cert away like junks. It's my parents who don't want me to continue studying.

Even the specs uncle says what!? I can't believe you study till primary. Yea. What to do? Sian.. I hate being poor! I'm sure a few years later, i'll be rich. In whatever way, i'll earn and strike it rich. I wouldn't let myself being look down at!