Friday, February 24, 2006

Shopping Shopping Shopping~~~

My dear friend elizabeth decided to drop by my blog today. Haha.. Girl, I don't mean that. I really should get you a present. So yea! I bought it. You can't reject it hor. It's not very expensive. But it's the thought that counts. :)

Hunt the whole lot 1 for her present. But then. Lalala.. I bought myself a hello kitty black handbag. Cost around $30. Heartache again. But what to do? I just love hello kitties so much. I can save money and don't eat just to buy. Muhahas. Lame me. -_-

Mum will murder me if I didn't bring beth any gifts. I only said. ''Ma, I go buy youting's present hor.'' She immediently ''Orh orh, Go go. Ex also nvm.'' O_O Funny mum of mine. She said i brought a nice gift. Heng ar~~ If not she'll murder me and said. ''You!! You!!! Bring such lousy present for your old friend.'' :S

But my mum ''hiam'' that the bag i brought looks aunty. ................................ -_- Knew it! She will sure said that. Black = aunty. -_- This is going to be the last hello kitty bag i buy. Ex arh!!! $.$

Tomorrow will be going out to watch guo mei mei with di. He's so ''pro''. Never buy the album still want to go. Oh well, I guess i'll oversleep too. Mum said she will woke me up and murder me. Everyday sleep till 3, 4 pm. :S

I just noticed my hair. The hairdresser trim it till I looks like....
Gal version de Sam Wang Shao Wei of 5566 and 183 club!
Tian Arh!!! Makes me looks so cool. -_- But i like oh~~ Special wor~~

When I came back and walk to the LRT lobby, wonder who shouted. Guys hor! Listen up! Which guy shouted TAN RONG FANG so LOUD outside CCK's LRT? I will kill you for this. I didn't turn and look at who's that. But for those who called me with my surname. Sure they are my old friends. Own up or i'll murder you! >:)

That's all. Have a great weekend my dear friends. :)