Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ma Yi Ya Hee~~

Went to Guo Mei Mei's autograph's session with that lao di of mine. Didn't bought her cd. So of course, didn't get her autograph lor. Lol~~ I'm lame I know. -_-

Was caught by surpise that BP Plaza changed ALOT. Those renovation sure done something. And I like the garden plaza. Such a beautiful view there.
Would be more beautiful if you are there with your other half and not my lao di. :x Kidding.

Saw Guo Mei Mei at a quite a near distance. She's VERY chio. Sang 4 songs from her new album which is...
1) Ai Shi Ni Yan Li De Yi Shou Ge
2) Gou Gou Shou
3) Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
4) Bu Pa Bu Pa~~

But funny thing is as what di says, this autograph session is the most bo lang one. Yup. We can even walk here walk there like a crab!?! I'll tell you more about it later. Basically is someone didn't go to watch Mei Mei, he went to watch his Mei Nu instead. :X

Di lor! Went hide and seek with twinker. I'm like a paparazzi to him. Keep ask me, ''Jie, help me find and look for twinker.'' Hur hur! In the end, we did managed to catch a VERY clear view of twinker and her friends. But they are like avoiding each other. Really is hide and seek. Each other saw the other coming will ran like siao. Blink your eyes and ting?!? Gone.. -_-

Chit chat with di till 7plus and went home. Talked alot about litez and nothing much else. This di of mine is really making me buay tahan. Likes to tease me. About Fai lor. -_- And our litez deer. I mean DEER ok? Not dear! -_- And by the way, I'm NOT short. Am I? No what! =D Not VERY thin either. Guo Mei Mei is only 40kg. I'm only 2kgs lesser then her. :)

And the most shocking thing i heard tonight. Di says that twinker says I looks like around their age. This is glad. But the most surprising is, twinker's friend said that I looks like...
Di de mother!!!!!!!!
....................................... (totally spechless)
Am i that old? *faints* =.=

Lastly, is my counter crazy or something? So fast a few days only got about 100 views in my blog? Or someone keep refreshing the page? And yea, if you notice, there's some new stuffs and changes in my blog. That's all for today then. :)