Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Ming Dow!

26th of February. Ming Dow's 26th birthday. Sheng Ri Kuai Le!

Just gone to Ming Dao's forum to find that it's flooded. Damn flooded like crazy. Scroll 10 plus pages still saw the message.
Happy Birthday Ming Dow!
..................................................................
Two words to describe. KUA ZHANG!

Just settle Di's blog. I anyhow edit for him. Add in litez and my links. A tagbox. A counter and nothing else more I think. But he seems happy. Glad that he is. I'm enjoying editing HTML now. But there seems to be a problem in Di's blog. Afew, including me, can't see those posts in the blog. Hmm, got to re edit it tomorrow. The most blur thing is, I forget to add a . at my link there so it's not able to link. =.= Blur queen is blur queen. Can't change it.

Find that I can ban people from tagging in my tag without the full ip. Which means example: 123.12.*.* Like this. No need the full ip. Cos alot of people's ip keep changing. Including mine. But then if I ban the first two part of the ip means i'll ban alot of my friends more. I wanted to ban that anonymous. If I do that, i'll banned Curze too. It's just the same as if I ban my ip, twins will kena too. Jia lat. Leave it to be then. Don't wish to ban anyone.

I really love sundays. Sundays are the days when you get another episode of Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi. Further more, this sunday which is today, is superhost finals. Woohoo~~!! Who will walk away with the 50000 bucks in cash? We'll see. :)

Found a really great taiwanese blog which the blogger blog out the continuing story of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. There's more then 10 different continuing story of it. And it links to more of this other bloggies. Gosh! I found a treasure!

Keep reading those old stories at frog's forums and baidu. I guess i've finish all the stories in both webs. At last found some new one. And alot of them somemore. Will take me some times to read finish them. Can kill my boredeem.

Got to buck up and blog the first post in my chinese blog. A place where I type out novels, and post some nice pictures. I'm lazy. So it will be a long wait. Perharps one year later, the blog will still be kosong. =.=

Anyway, once again, Happy Birthday Ming Dow~~!!

I'm crazy -_-