Sunday, February 26, 2006

Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia

Not again. Malaysia again. Woke up and kena shock. Dad told me that mum will be going to malaysia tonight. Why the sudden rush? Scared me. Seems that it's the maid don't know what want to go where or what so need mum to go and take care of grandma.

Speechless...... Mum will tompang karen jie's car to johore tonight then tomorrow morning ah ku will drive to malacca. I'm really worried if mum goes alone. Wonder if I should go in too. But it's a busy week for me. But think again, I don't want to stay at home with dad.

Firstly, i'll miss the superhost final tonight. Next is the 3rd episode of Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi. And I still need to collect my specs this week. Then go to beth's birthday party this saturday. So rush. And I do wonder when I can come back. So i'm considering now. Mostly will not be going.

Perharps i'll ask Fenni over on mon and tue, if not i'll be damn bored. First time heard the whole family screaming and shouting wah lau eh today. Wah lau eh lor! Who wouldn't? So sudden. I wanted to go in too. But the time doesn't match lor. What to do?

Maybe i'll go in to johore tomorrow and tompang ah ku's car in to malacca. But must be very early. Don't need to sleep tonight. And i might need to come back by myself by bus this friday to attend beth's party. Alone and board the bus back? Sian 1/2 liao.

Thinking and considering now. Mum advised me not to go. Because she don't know when then will be able to come back. And I don't want to miss beth's party nor collecting my specs. I need time to adjust to my new specs. Suan le lah. Now 5pm le. Still consider simi? End of topic.