Monday, February 27, 2006

A Post About Deer

Blogging at late night. Waiting for the 3rd episode of Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi to be done. I can't wait! Want to laugh like hell when watching the show. It's been a busy night for me. Mum went to malaysia by herself. I decided not to follow her. So I'll be rotting at home these few days crazily online.

Seen my title? It's going to be about our habbolitez funny deer platodino. I go and comment at deer's post. Telling him I've link him. And indeed he's our litez smart deer deer. He actually found his way to my blog! But he's also silly too. He can just check my blog address at my msn's personal message there. Lol!

Agreed with him. Habbo is really boring and litez is kind of tying us down. I'm not like TS di. I'll rather to be half dead in habbo. If not my dad will go screaming..
''See lor, everyday habbo. All days spend with ginnas, become so ginna yourself too.''
-_-

Note:Ginna is hokkien for kids.

Quite surpised that deer read through my blog. Luckily I didn't wrote anything bad stuffs about litez. If not I'm dead. =x Hehez.. And deer, don't you dare leave before me. We need you. Nope! You are not useless hor! Arbish you if you dare said you are. What useless thing in habbo. Luan luan say. I'm then the useless one. Shaking leg doing nothing. =x Don't fire me! Hur hur! =P

Yup, I'm quite close to deer. But I know you guys are spreading news like spreading kaya when you saw me close with a guy. Hey! What's wrong with that? Deer is just like my didi. He's three years younger then me. Dragon year de hor deer? Well, I should have a didi which is same age as deer if that incident doesn't happen. Don't say about it le.

Feel like changing a new blog skin. See Ming Dow's picture everyday till I'm sick of it. I bet if I doesn't change it soon, I'll be sick of Ming Dow soon. Lol. No la, just find that this skin is alittle weird and too idol type. Wanted to find a more basic skin and change it. Will try my luck and find it tomorrow.

Delete and block lots and lots of people from my msn till I don't even know who I deleted. But most of them are troublesome kids and people I don't know well. I guess I deleted about 50 or more. Now I've learnt. Don't add people's msn if they add you. Don't so soft hearted and go add them landing myself got nudging and so many messages. So if I accdiently deleted and blocked you, which means you never saw me online in msn for like a dozen days. Please do pardon me. And re add me back okays? Xie xie la. :)

Enough said, show is ready. I'm going to chiong the night again.