Monday, February 27, 2006

Laugh Like Siao

Oh my tian~~ Episode 3 is damn funny. I can't stop laughing the whole morning. Ming Dow's acting skills is getting so much better then when he acted Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. This one you see him can laugh like siao le. Buay tahan la! I can't wait for next week's episode 4 le.

I find that I'm more hooked on this show then to Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. This show has overtaken my number 1's show place already.

And I love the soundtrack too. So damn damn nice! I'm repeating the whole album again and again and yet I'm not sick of it. One episode also can repeat up to 5 times and not sian.

Trying to get some nice pictures here. Think I'll post them into my chinese entertainment blog instead. Hate to go encoding and click unicode. I'll link the address once it's up and available.

Busy quarreling with dad at home. Forget it, told you I hate to be alone with him. Totally no mood. This cannot, that cannot. One word. FAN!

Editing this post at 5.30pm. Dad's not at home. Home alone shucks. Bored and still bored. But it's better then to have a loudspeaker at home. =X

Adults esp parents are weird. Just like my 21th birthday this year. Mum goes..
"Aiyo, kid lah celebrate what birthday. I only celebrate my 21th birthday. Others nvm one.''
Lots of ?????????? over my head and I protest.
''Ma, this year I 21 liao leh.''
Mwammy goes.
''Orh, aiya nvm one lah, you kid mah, I adult so celebrate my 21th birthday, you kid 21th nvm one.''
Immediently gives a !?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!
Like that also can. Mum's 21th and mine 21th. There, see the BIG difference?
-_-

Just notice that more and more of my friends come and visit my blog hor. Remember to tag hor. Xie xie ni men. Lastly, I miss my mother. Should I just go into malacca by myself and surprise her? :)