Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New DIY Blog Skin

Been doing my blog since night. Just finish it. I'm aching all over. It's so hard to make a DIY blog skin yourself. Luckily I still have the main template. Just need to host my own pictures and change the fonts and this and that and then volia!

So tough to find a song I like. Wanted to put either SHE, 7 Flowers or 183 CLUB's song. Found one I like very much. But the song ended halfway. Ahh!! Hate it lah! Luckily, still managed to find the song Mo Fa which is one of the song in Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa.

I know that this Ming Dao's picture looks ugly. Not easy to match them together you know? I'm not good in this. But if you go to TS di's blog, you can notice the huge difference. Everything is not the same. I'm just using the same layout and the main font colour because I simply loves this font colour.

Now I only have one question in mind. Should I get rid of the glittering Welcome sign and those two lines of hearts? If I didn't add anything there, it would be so empty.

Saw that some of my friends had been going around my friend's blog and tagging all over. I got question by my friends already. Blog is a private thing. It's a form of manners to tag a hi when you visit a blog. But it's not wise to leave your footprints all over and yark there.

Not all the friends I link are habbo people. Some important friends or friends that don't like their blog to be view I didn't even link them. They don't know my habbo pals and may not like them to visit their blog and leave long comments.

No offence. But blog is something personal, not all people would like to disclose this to people they don't know. Think I really need to remove some links of mine. My dears, if you don't like your blog to be visited, please do imform me.

And the opposite too. Those who wants to link me, leave me a message. But I'll only link friends close to me. Wonder who comes to my blog. I can get more them 100 visits per day. Are they refreshing a dozen times or really there's quite a number of people who visits my blog?

Lastly, leave me your comments regarding my new blog skin. Thanks. :)