Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Untitled

No title in mind. Boring day today. Don't want to online till now. I rather sleep my day time away. Dad cooked dinner just now. Actually he asked me to cook. But I pro mah. pro in sneaking away I just said I'm busy and then ting!? I'm gone. :)

Save money if we cooked dinner ourselves. Although it's just some canned food and a pot of vegetable soup. But it's still much more better then outside food. Dad cook it till ehh, still ok lah.

I like my blog now. Loves the black background. Now very liu xing you know? Lol. And somemore because I did it myself! Muhaha.. Going to do another new blog soon. Hands itchy. I like to play with HTML.

Heard that mum went into malacca by herself. -_- Knew it. Having nightmares of TTSH hospital, ICU and money money money recently! I'm really afraid to think how we can get a couple of hundreds this month for mum's medical bills. She need to go for 3 different department's appointment.

Fenni didn't come over today. Saying ah yang's not back home yet. So next week perharps then we'll watch the show. Or I'll just drag her to pasar malam next few days. Wondering when is my specs ready, she need to go and adjust her specs too.

Thinking of a creating a new chinese entertainment column in litez under music. Need to see if I can get those imformation first. And I need to get approval. Need to do a sample first too. So many things to do regarding my computer recently. I guess electric bill's going to fly again. That's it. That's all.