Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleepy Head

Dad just went to work. While I'm awoke up by something hard falling on the ground. Went out of the room to find out that's only the CNY deco which fells from the wall. -_- Can dad please get them off? It's WAY over CNY already.

Spend the whole night doing my album review. Very very tired and having a terrible headache after doing the music review. But it's worth it. Will do anything for the sake of litez. Sleepy like crazy. I'll just rot awhile online before going to bed.

Need to think of more new ideas to improve litez articles. There's a decreasing in commenters. Really glad that boss likes my music review. I'm still afraid he may not like it.

Thanks boss for helping me to edit my review. Now I'm learning how to make the perfect review by reading his cheem HTML. It's so hard to learn those HTML. I always peek into our reporters posts in staffs news to learn more HTML.

Thanks to deer too. He helped me alot by giving me a review page and ideas on how to make the perfect music album review. Greatest thanks to them, dear boss and deer.

Go to www.habbolitez.com , under music column to view my album review of JJ Lin Jun Jie's Cao Cao and give me a comment. Thanks alot.

Now I'm off to bed. ZzZzZz.......