Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleepy Head Part 2

The thing I hate most is being waken up. Hate it! Yet this happen to me today. Dad woke me up, screaming more louder and more scarier then mum. I thought it's earthquake lah! Help loh! Does he know what time I sleep? I finish my music review late. It's only so EARLY and I tio drag up. 3pm only mah. Kiasu. -_-

That's why I told my friend, Do Not call me before 3pm. If you woke me up, you're going to died terribly. If I'm still sleepy, means you are heng. If I'm in a bad mood, I'll pick up the phone and start scolding. If it's an sms, I'll call back and scold too. Alot tio before. You better don't want to try it. I nearly end up scolding the wrong person which is my uncle. Heng ah! I look at the number if not the one who died is me.

Lots of comments regarding my new blog skin. Maybe I really should change it back. Maybe I'll do a new blog skin tonight. Not doing another music review tonight. Am tired. The music review of Cao Cao I did yesterday had some wonderful comments. I'll try to do it once per week. Da ge was super funny. He comment he don't want Cao Cao, instead he wanted Liu Bei! LOL!!

We're now waiting for Version 9 of habbo to arrive in at late night. Can't wait for bigger rooms. But that means need more furnis and richer sulake. -_- There's habbo staffs deejaying in litez later on at 6-7pm. Do remember to tune in.

I'm going off as usual at around 8pm to catch Star Idol. Wonder who will be out today? After the show, maybe I'll go walk pasar malam. Dad says it's open. And right now, Dad and me are big headed over the ingredients for dinner. How to cook lah? Help loh! Going to try anyhow cook. Hope eat le wouldn't lao sai. xD Tada~