Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bo Liao

Why are there so many people who wants to cause friction at both sites? Habz and Litez. What's the point? Everytime when there's maintenance, there will sure be those imposter using Ah Fai's name and scold whatever they can scold.

I helped Ah Fai register Fai already. Now this person is using Fai. With a . Pro lor. Need to register whatever Fai what what de. I see that habz also kena. But at least nobody uses litez name to slander habz.

Please don't be so bo liao lah. -_-

Just eaten dinner. The bittergourd egg I fried was still alrite. But the cabbage soup was ewww! The carrot taste so strong. Alamak! Don't even dare to drink the soup lor.

Star Idol is here. I'll go and watch it. Maybe roam pasar malam later. :)

Update at 10pm. Back from pasar malam. Saw lots of hello kitty stuffs. !!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them lah. The kitty rug, towel and more. Swee!! But control myself! Short of cash recently. Need to save, save, save.

Didn't even bought food to eat. I can't bear to spend a couple of dollars too. Dad don't even let me ate the bag of chips at home. Grr!!

Habbo is crazy too. Version 9 is hell. Although there's some good points, there's some bad too. Just like stickies are all overlapping each other. Hope this another maintenance will fixed that. If not I'll have to re stick my stickes! Eee!

Waiting for the results of Star Idol soon. Leo is great in this episode. Bryan too. ChengXi is not bad too. That girl, ehh, no comments. She's still as stiff. Doesn't look like she's acting. So I wonder who will be X. Let's wait and see later. :)