Saturday, March 04, 2006

Birthday Bash

It's going to be a long post today. So get ready your glasses. And about my glasses, it's better now. Just that I found the shape super weird. If I had the chance, I'll wear contact lens like Youting too.

I'm just back not long ago from Youting's birthday bash. Her best friend Sherline isn't there. It's quite a fun party, provided if you have friends there. She invited a group of her poly and jc friends. And those groups started their mahjong session. Oh man! None of our primary friends turn up. So I was alone the whole evening, chit chatting with her nice and friendly ah ma and mom.

Guess I'm way too early. Says that it's at 4pm. I reached there at 3.45pm. Very pai seh. Arrived so early. Been trying to find her block for 15-20mins. Those residents just asked me to walk walk walk straight up, saw hill. climb over, then there block 170 lor. Lucky I didn't really went to climb the hill at the other side.
-_- I followed and recall the path Youting brought us 10 years ago. Luckily my memory didn't failed.

Youting looks great in her black dress. We both chatted awhile about Peh Zhi Wei before her 2 to 3 groups of friends arrived. Seems that her sis Veronica can't forget that guy who bullied her when she's young and it's like 10 years ago! And asked Youting will he be coming today? I almost choked on my drink when I heard the name Zhi Wei. Thought he's coming too.

The truth is that we had totally lost contact with Mr Peh. He's actually part of our girls group last time. Keep mixing and talking with all the girls. Well, maybe he moved. If not he only lives 3 blocks away from me. Sure will be able to bump into him sometimes. And yes, I remembered his cute meimei. Kawaii!

Rush back home after Youting cutted the cake. She was smeared by her friends till very jia lat using the very expensive cake. Durian cake! *faints* Sorry friend, I can't stand durian. So of course, I didn't eat it. Ate some fry ''Shou Mian'' and satays and a piece of KFC. Haha, aunty is correct, I'm pai seh to take anything.

Saying about Youting's mom. I was surprised that she knows who I am when I told her that I'm Youting's primary school friend. She said ''RongFang hor! Grown so tall le.'' Chat awhile with her as Youting is busy accompany her friends. She asked about my mom's condition too. The funniest is she says that I'm the quiet guai guai type girl, won't ''pa pa zao''. Wait till she knows me real well. I'm not like what aunty thinks I am. Haha.

But her ah ma is the most cutest. A very nice ah ma to have. Thinking if my ah po is younger and healthier and speaks more mandrian, maybe we'll be able to talk lots more. Ah ma keep asking me to eat and sit with her to watch tv. Asked alot about me and asked me to drop by their house when I'm free. When I'm going home, she keep asking me to da bao some KFC back. Haha, ah ma.

Envy Youting for having such a great family. Don't have to worry if you are short of cash, only have 2 bucks in your pockets etc. Her family is really very heart warming and loving. Had a sis to chat with. She had great friends too. For me, I don't really talked much to my dad. 2 or 3 lines bo song end up quarrling. And mom too. Didn't chat much with her recently. A loner nowadays.

I doubt my parents will celebrate my birthday for me this year. Mom goes ''We adults then celebrate our 21th birthday, you kids celebrate for what?'' <-- This lor when I told her she celebrated her 21th birthday and I wanted that too. Told Fenni about it, she was like !?! Everybody's life only have ONE 21th birthday. Yea lor. -_-

Thanks to Veron who showed me the way to the bus stop. Youting asked her to bring jiejie to the bus stop and she goes huh!? But when she knows the jiejie is me, she goes orh. Haha. Think that time the Veronica Ng I ''heard'' in causeway's point's washroom is her. Same voice.

Veron actually played Habbo before. But says that it needs money so she don't bother about it now. She've grown so tall and chio. Last time when I saw her she's only 6! And come crying to me saying Zhi Wei bully her. Now she's 16! I'm joking and told her that, maybe the next time we meet will be 10 years later.

I keep in contact with Youting most. Others as said by her, gone MIA after they work or have boyfriends. How I wish I'm able to keep in contact with more of my primary friends. Wondering where Zhi Wei is. He've gone MIA after primary. Anyone knows a Peh Zhi Wei out there, do contact me.

Mom's medicine can only last till thursday. Why didn't she bring more in? ARGH! I need to send the delivery over to malaysia to her if she's not coming back soon. And I don't like to go into malaysia alone.

Long post, didn't attend Litez event. Was throughout afk-ing. :S Ending here then.