Monday, March 06, 2006

Sleepy Sleepy

What time is it? Yes! just over 12mn. Time for another midnight post. *Yawn* I must admit that I'm super duper sleepy. Tonight, no need to sleep as usual. Chiong all the way to morning. Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi! Plus, I need to find the songs Karen jie wanted. ZzZzZz.. Can someone chase the Zzz monsters away?

Went to twins house for the whole day after I ate my lunch. We were ki siao-ing, as usual lah. Luckily not many comments for my new specs, means still not bad, nice loh. Karen jie was kind of shock when she saw I wore spaghetti top. She screams ''Aiyo! Sexy yo!'' -_-''' Aiya, nothing wrong one. But I really wonder why both jie and kor both give me the shocking face? You Qi Jie Bi You Qi Di?

We went over to Boon Lay and Jurong East in jie's cosy car. Still ki siao-ing in the car till Kai Ma buay tahan. You will know if you saw our malacca house shaking, means that all of the cousins are there. LOL! We are pro in ki siao-ing.

Ate dinner at Jurong. Gao Ji Yong Tou Fu! My favourite lor! Help! And grab two tops ar the sale outside JEC. This Fashion de wor! A nice $5 sleeveless jacket and a $3 yellow top. I really love the jacket lor. I was like testing the clothes and asked them for comments. ''This lah!'' One says. ''That lah!'' Another says. Twins. -_-''' Asked Karen jie best. She just dumped the piece she finds not suitable for me. Easy hor? I'll sure take the nice one liao.

Came back in jie's car. Still don't know what to do about mom's medicine. Really vomit blood. She should have bring more. I really don't want to go to malacca alone by bus. I don't have the time to go this week too. I've got to asked Fenni out to shop, bring the pants Jia Yi wants over to her house and go docter's there. The whole of march is going to be busy with mom's 4 medical appointments at the end of month. And maybe I will really be going to malacca this or next week.

Won't be online much recently, neither will I be blogging much. You'll only catch me online at midnight. I'm the owl that all knows. Going to be busy again. Habbo? I've never went into any rooms for a couple of days. I'll only afk there totally.

Jia You! Chiong-ing tonight! Bye bye my beauty sleep.