Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Imma Frustrated

Bad day I have. Headache, giddy, tired and sleepy. Never went out today. Fenni's waiting for Ah Yang to be back. Won't be going out tomorrow. Twins said they're coming over. Or is it JiaYi only?

Watch Magician episode 4. Rofl the whole time. It's chao funny. Buay tahan how Ming Dao acted this time. See him can laugh le. Show's quality is bad this time. Chin cai lah. Mai hiam buay pai.

I'm feeling terrible now. Maybe it's because of the super oily fried rice dad bought. Feel like pucking after eating it. Whole grain of rice is covered in oil totally. Yucks!

Mom's coming back tomorrow morning. Yes! Yes! Don't have to be alone with dad anymore. The more I stay with him, the more I can't stand his temper. I miss mom.

Whole network is lagging. Or only some webpages? Those are the web pages I always go. And it's lagging a hell lot. Wasted my time. Everything I can't do it perfectly today.

Bad day lah, what to do? Whole day only chat with Ah Fai a couple of sentences. Chatting with Fan Fan the most. Grab I not stupid Too's song. And helped Zhen jie done a survey.

I'm off. Eyes so blured. Will be sleeping early tonight. Lastly, I'm lazy to blog nowadays. Don't bother to keep checking back. I need a rest. On leave in both habbo and litez first bah. That's it.