Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Must See Tuesday?

I'm L.A.M.E! Wahahahas.. Mad liao. I'm laughing so hard at the title. To think I can think of it. But I'm crazy hor? Wednesday morning writing a tuesday title. Cause I'm blogging on tuesday's stuffs mah. Ben Dan! xD

No, no, I'm not happy. Just acted it out. It's better then to worry about this and that right? Try to keep myself happy is the most important. I don't want to suffer from another depression. It's not a good feeling. And it also hurts when you have no one to comfort you.

As you may have noticed, I've totally MIA in habbo. I'm trying to stay out of habbo slowly and slowly. Till I quitted one day. Cut down on my online time too. My available time is from 12?! to 4am. Around that lah. Burning the midnight oil for nothing. -_-

Mom's back from malacca. Perharps going back on sat or sun. Don't know if I'm following her. There tends to be some problems. Better keep myself out of it. Family problems and wars. Tsk tsk tsk. So fan. Heck care lah. I know I got a crazy family. Used to it le. -_-

I've learn to take a deep breathe when I feel vexed. Do try, it helps. Or try stuffing yourself with food. And I mean loads of them. But don't eat till you puke lah. Chocolates and tibits are the best. Chips lah. And junks food. Eat and eat and eat, your worries will be gone.

Sometimes I wished that I'm not so useless. Forget it, I had a troublesome day today. Having to change mom's appointments in TTSH. Damn them. Keep shifting the appointments like crazy. All the departments are the same. Making us super blured now.

Jiayi came over too. I dumped her with loads of clothings and earrings. Gosh, so many loh. I wonder how much are those stuffs. Must not buy so many clothes at once. Later all can't wear. Super wasted. And earrings too. Don't see one buy one. Glad now I've changed lots.

Chatted with KH di, baobei di and my good buddy Hui. I really have lots of dis leh. Lol. Hui is now having holiday. And she drinks lah. Told her off a little. She's naggy, but I'm more naggier then her. So of cos I win. xD

Agreed with baobei. I didn't chat with mei le also. Cos when I'm online, she'll be offline. Tomorrow's Star Idol again. Got to watch. The war between 3 guys. Dad says ChengXi will win. Yes lah! We all support him leh. Hope can chat with mei during it's results show tomorrow night.

Nag nag nag, will try to sleep early everyday. But yea loh, it's a broken promise everytime. -_- Suddenly I discovered I'm so inactive in litez. Don't feel like deejaying and anything. I'm just tired with anything regarding habbo. Taking a rest for now. :)