Saturday, March 04, 2006

Stupid Specs Stories

Stupid specs! I'm going to bobba you! It's blurish! I need to find out what's wrong before getting it sent over to the uncle's there again. I'm adapting to it. Just wonder why it's still blurish. Can only see clearly when I move the specs out alittle.

Heart pain lah. $320 gone just like that. The frame is alittle small for my BIG eyes too. -_- Sometimes having big eyes isn't that great either. But got the comments from my cousin and my uncle and aunt that this specs looks much more better then my previous one.

Drag my cousin Fenni along to the opitcal shop. And she asked so many stuffs regarding optometry. Cos she's really comfirm going to SP's optometry already. Funny girl. After that, went to her house to chit chat till 11pm. Gossiping about all stuffs.

Need to wake up early to attend Ting's party. Going there alone. Sleeping early tonight. Lastly, I really buay tahan this specs. Makes me looks weird. Nerdy? No, just weird lah. Very not like me. Will see how. My eyes need to adapt and adjust to the specs more. Sian..