Friday, March 03, 2006

Eve Of Weekend

Home alone now. Actually don't feel like online. But there's nothing else to do. No dinner tonight. Guess I'll be chomping on bread or instant noodles. Made a call to the specs shop asking when can I collect it. Tonight wor! Will be going with Fenni. If not later I wear the new specs walk walk then BANG! Walk right into a wall then funny. Haha..

Message Ting asking and comfirm her about tomorrow. Hope I will not lost my way. I'm a super blur queen. Seems she did invite a couple of our friends, but all are busy. Wondering Cindy will be there. Need to ask her later. If not I'll be alone. :S

Did anyone saw the hello kitty icon under the links there? That's my chinese blog. But guess I'll seldom update it. It's tough to type in chinese using blogger. I'll only use that blog to post some pictures and post stories there if I'm not lazy. xD

Found that alomst all 183 club's songs are nice. Their old song named Zhe Mo is excellent too. Maybe I'm posion by them? Lol.. But must admit that when the 5 of them de voice mixed together is wonderful lor. Just like S.H.E

Kelly's album is hmm, not bad too. But I prefer WeiLian's. Have not listen finishing the whole album yet. Really don't know what I'll be doing now. DJ? Go habbo? Sleep? Whatever bah. Must finish my stuffs early so that I can rest early tonight if not I bet I'll oversleep tomorrow. xP