Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's Wrong With Me?

Health condition isn't very well recently. Keep having giddy spells and can't online much facing the computer screen. Very, very giddy till I can't get out of my bed. Blurish eyes too. Hand hurts also whenever I type too much. It's not the normal ache. I can't move, bend or lift my hand whenever it hurts.

My neck hurts like it's being twisted. And my spine will hurts like crazy when I sit too much. Need to go lie down for awhile. I will have numbness at the right part of my body sometimes. And gets easily tired. Now, what's wrong with me?

Done quite alot of things today although am tired. If not I bet mum will nag when she's back. But don't think she will be back soon. Maybe I'll go to malacca next week by myself to deliver her medicine after attending Ting's birthday party this saturday and collecting my specs.

She didn't brought enough medicine! Ahh!! Should dump all into her bag that day. By the way, iIm really worried that she might be too tired taking care of grandma. Ok, so who wants to go along with me? Hate to travel alone in bus.

Got a sms from Ah Fai this noon. And I nearly jumped up. Thought someone hates to sms? I asked him about it. He says he's learning to love sms?! LOL! Unbelievable. Who said sms are bored and lame and girl stuffs last time? Ahaha.. Someone changes his mind le wor!

Well, so we sms awhile while I lay on my bed resting my giddy head. He's like an old woman. ''Don't climb high high hor! You giddy leh.'' I don't dare to too! I'm afraid of heights. And we talked about being MIA in habbo. I will continue to MIA-ing.

It's been such a long time since I received an sms. Guess the next sms I received will be from TTSH for mum's appointment around the end of this month. ''Dear Mdm Tan, your next appointment will be on blar blar blar blar blar.'' -_-

Need to comfirm with Ting regarding her birthday party on saturday. I forget how to go to her house already. It's been 10 years since I last went. And I need to comfirm her the time too. Is it at 4pm? I forget about it too. Now, I'm old. Keep forgetting stuffs.

Think I'll read the forums and stories tonight if I'm feeling alrite. Still got stuffs to do online, but will try to rest early. Watch the show which those superstars acted. Not that bad. Will continue to watch it. Yea, forget them I ate an egg tart this noon. Yummy! More please? I love them. And fruit puffs too.

Maybe I should use the christian name my teacher gave me last time. Nobody knows that, including my parents. It's quite nice and unique too. Not too childish either. If I uses that, I'm going to say bye to my chinese name. Keep let people make fun of. That name starts with an A. Which my teacher says since I'm from A class and A means best and perfect. A stands for aiming for things I wanted too. Hmm, thinking now. Don't ask me, won't tell you the name.

Saw a couple of bad news. Some people just loves to make and stir up matters. Offs now.