Friday, April 28, 2006

It's The Thought That Counts

Thanks Darren! Xie xie ni! =D~~~~~~

Haha.. What a wonderful friend I have. He actually use my cherry picture and turn it into such an artistic dp for my msn. With my name on it! Really like it very much. I'm so touched. Ask him what he want to do with my picture he said nothing. -_- Suddenly send me a small avater later with my name on it. LOL. So secretive. Don't you dare say it isn't nice. I like it can liao. It's the thought that counts. Always wanted a dp with my name on it like his. And he made it for me. Ahahaha.. Thanks once again buddy. =)

Went to docter's there and gorceries shopping. Now I'm broke and in such a terrible shape. Must have eaten too much chocolates recently. I'm addicted to chocolates nowadays. Now my gastric hurts again. Feel like puking. Regret it sia.

The 2006 election is here. Weet! Too bad I can't vote this year. Eeyer! Why I'm born at the end of year. Guess my friends can vote. Grr!! I wanted to vote for Dr Teo Ho Pin. He's such a nice MP. He changed Bukit Panjang so much. Lift upgrading, shelters, and our new sports complex! Yay! A building where all the BPs waited for so long. Touched. He zheng qu for us. I'd never forget how I screamed at him when he came house visit on a sunday morning. :S I was half awake. Not noticing it's him. And he was pai seh he woke me up. Not angry at all and apologize for waking me up. Such a nice MP where to find? Dr Teo~~~ Jia you! Good luck. I don't want that don't know what name de opposite party as our MP. If not I'd move out of BP~~~~ =X

Go rest rest le. I'm so unwell. Zipping up my mouth liao. Don't anyhow makan. Zzzz..