Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Plans

At long last, I'm not so busy today. But for the following days, it's still the same again. Need to go stock for groceries, need to go docter's there. Need to erm, go malacca? Maybe I will. Intend to tag along with mom this weekend and might be staying till kor's birthday. Which is middle of may. Might need to take long leave at litez again. It's kind of selfish of me to let them celebrate my birthday always in a few years. And I didn't celebrate theirs for them. Only they will celebrate for me. Friends and my parents. Oh well, forget it. They think my birthday isn't important. So thinking, maybe staying till kor's birthday and give him a pleasent surpirse. xD

But all is not comfirmed yet. I'm not sure yet. Everytime I'd put their aeroplans. Pai seh arh. =l I want to watch ai qing mo fa shi. It's too good a wonderful show not to be missed. Even our new dj, crayongirl agreed. Haha.. She's into shao wei and I'm into ming dao. Jungiery rocks! Talking about crayon, she's such a cutiepie. Of all the new djs, I like her the most. She can do eng and chinese. Going to train her more to boost her chinese in my free time. I need a jie ban ren. Ahahaha.. I'm old, retiring soon.

My new di is so making me vomit blood. Crayon's chasing GI to bed till can died. Me too. I can't handle CM. He will never sleep early. If he will, then maybe the sun comes out from opposite direction that day. Lol.. He ran offline so fast. To watch a match I think. Gee.. Guys.. Esp young guys. Cannot stand them. -_-

Dang, I'm bored. There's no one to chat with me at this wee hours. I've been sleeping till around 5pm everyday. Night is a torture for me. I'm trying to make myself tired and be able to sleep. Maybe catching some videos later. And browsing through the forums. I have not update for a long time. Lazy to do anything about it. Will leave it there. Okies, the night is still young! Gambate!