Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank You

The avaters Darren done for me:










Which one is the best? Comments please?

Aren't he such a wonderful friend to have? Thanks once and again Darren. =D

Told him i keep writing about him in my blog. The whole world will know if I wrote out his nick so I used his real name instead.

Hahahahaha.. I knew it. He never read my blog. His answer?

"Hahahaha, I'm lazy to read blogs." <---- -_-

Fu le ni~~~~~~~

We chat on the phone for 3 whole hours last night. Till in the early morning. He was tired but don't want to rest cause I'm not sleeping yet. He said he'll feel bad. No lor! I will be the one who will feel bad.

Talk about alot of things. Hahahaha.. I didn't chat much with guys. But to him, I really think I can talk alot with him. Darren says that two guys chatting on phone = gay

Hahahahaha.. Indeed. We always had the same idea. So we hit if off quite well. Cause we understand each other and we had alot of similar points.

Now my point again, as what Fenni says. Where to find such a good friend? He'll always accompany me when I feel down. Same to him. I'd always chat with him when he feels sad. Hahahaha.. Yea, maybe that's why we're such good friends.

Alright, this whole post is about him. Task complete. LOL! Kidding.

PS: Lastly, to 'him': Mr R, please do not bother me. Don't let me dui ni fan gan. Otherwise I'd block you as what Darren says. I won't want to do that unless it's the last choice. So be wise.